Rate Information and Reservation Policies
Rates are subject to change on or before October 1, 2020.
- Rooms for sponsored guests of Category I will be charged at Category II rates
- Rate II: 100% Disabled with DD Form 1173, DD Form 2765 or DD Form 2 with VA Letter
- Rate III: DoD ID or Retired SF 50 required for check-in
- Rate IV: PCS/TLA Rates: Single Occupancy $115
- Rate IV: Only foreign military with U.S. Travel Orders or assigned to a U.S. Military Installation with Common Access Card (CAC)
- Reservations are confirmed by room type, and not by specific location. We try to accommodate special requests (e.g. tower preference, bed types, connecting or adjoining rooms). However, we cannot guarantee being able to fulfill these requests. Note: Adjoining rooms are near each other, but don’t connect. Connecting rooms may be available, but are also limited.
- Room reservations will not be accepted more than 365 days in advance of arrival date of requested stay.
- Reservations may be made for a maximum of 30 days.
- Guests may not register again within a consecutive 90-day period.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Cancellation Fee: You may cancel up to 30 days before the start of your reservation without penalty. If you cancel within 30 days of your arrival, you will be charged one night’s stay, per reserved room.
- Early Departure Fee: After check-in, if your departure date changes, you will be charged one night’s stay, per reserved room.
- If a room is not available during the time you’d like to visit, please let us know. We’ll do our best to alert you if space opens up. We also can help connect you to nearby hotels with special rates available for our guests, based on their availability, too. Remember, even if you stay at a different property, the Hale Koa Hotel’s dining venues and events are still benefits available to you as an eligible guest.
- Now’s another good time to review eligibility requirements.