APRIL IS MONTH OF THE MILITARY CHILD
Month of the Military Child Magic Show
Every Wednesday in April • Banyan Tree Showroom • 6:00 p.m.
Bring your littlest hero to any of our special Magic Shows in April, and they'll receive a special "goodie". The evening begins with an incredible all-you-can-eat American dinner buffet, then sit back and witness the most amazing illusion show that will captivate the young and young at heart.
Month of the Miltary Child Luau
Monday, April 24th • Luau Garden • 5:30 p.m.
To honor your keiki (children), we will be having a special Month of the Miltary Child Luau filled with interactive crafts & demonstrations. Indulge in a Hawaiian feast, then journey through Polynesia with exciting music and dances.
Visit your local ITT office, call 808-955-9676, or CLICK HERE FOR RESERVATIONS.
Sunday, April 16th • Banyan Tree Showroom
Celebrate this joyous occasion with family and friends as you feast on scrumptious dishes that will satisfy every appetite. Live action stations and live entertainment the entire family will enjoy. RESERVATIONS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Visit your local ITT office, call 808-955-9676, or CLICK HERE FOR RESERVATIONS
WAIKIKI KOPY KATZ
Every Friday • Warriors Lounge
Doors open at 7:30 p.m. • Show starts at 8:00 p.m.
Travel back in time and experience Waikiki's "Super Stars" in a musical tribute extravaganza featuring songs from the 50's, 60's and 70's. Only $25!
Visit your local ITT office, call 808-955-9676, or CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS
Every Friday - Sunday
Select what you want from an array of awesome dishes, then watch as our fabulous chefs prepare it right in front of you!
Happiness begins at $1.35 per ounce.
BRUSHES AT THE BAR
Sunday and Tuesday • BIBAS Courtyard Grill
We supply everything needed, plus step-by-step instructions to help you create your
very own suitcase size 11x14 masterpiece.
No experience necessary. Limited seating. First come, First Served.
(Beverages available for purchase)
SURVIVOR SUPPORT PACKAGE ELIGIBILITY
The Survivors' Family Program extends to eligible Family members who have suffered a loss of an Active Duty sponsor regardless of the cause. A DD Form 1173 with "AD" in the Sponsor Service/Status field in combination with "DB" (DOD Beneficiary) or CH (Child Beneficiary) in the Relationship field on identification cards is required.
The Survivors' Family Discount Program provides a 50 percent discount from normal room rates by applicable rate category. The discount applies to additional occupants and up to three guest rooms. Survivors' Family discount requires the Survivors' Family Member with a military identification card to make/confirm reservations and be the primary occupant. The Survivors' Family Program extends to sponsored guests accompanying the Survivors' Family Member with a DD Form 1173. Stays under the Survivor Family Program are limited to a maximum 14 nights in duration. Discounts are applicable on guest room(s) only, cannot be combined with any other offer, and may be limited to certain locations and time periods at the discretion of the General Manager.
R&R VACATION ON WAIKIKI BEACH
The Hale Koa Hotel invites our U.S. Troops from all services and their families for the opportunity of a special R&R (Rest and Recuperation) Hawaiian Vacation on Waikiki Beach!
• 20% discount on ALL available room categories
• 20% discount on food at ANY of the resort dining outlets (alcohol and gratuities are excluded)
• 20% discount on selected entertainment events of your choice (Hale Koa Luau, Magic in Paradise, Brunch on Sunday, special events, etc.)
The Hale Koa Hotel will offer the R&R package discount to authorized users from a list of locations/destinations located on the link below. Currently, this special extends to the following categories:
• Uniformed service must be in R&R Leave Status and provide leave orders (DA31, AF988, NV3065, NAVMC-3, or CG2519) to be eligible for the discount. Leave papers are required at the time of check in.
• The R&R package discount extends to family members and sponsored guests accompanying the authorized user. The R&R package will not be extended to DOD Contractor Personnel or their families.
• The discount will be offered on guest rooms and meals only and may be limited to certain outlets and meal periods at the discretion of the General Manager.
• No discounts for alcoholic beverages and gratuities.
• The discount for guest rooms is 20% off the published rate by applicable category.
• The R&R discount will be for a maximum of (14) fourteen nights in duration. You may reserve a total of four rooms under this package discount.
• The R&R service member must be present for the entire length of stay of each sponsored guest room.
To reserve your stay, please call Room Reservations at 1-800-367-6027 (CONUS) or (808) 955-0555 (OCONUS). Eligible personnel must mention that they are on U.S. R&R Leave Status when making reservations.
OUR VALUED HALE KOA GUESTS
We have created a variety of seasonal specials to provide you with great opportunities to visit. All Hale Koa Hotel specials and promotions are created individually and cannot be combined or used in combination with one another. All specials and promotions are based on availability and subject to change. Mahalo for choosing Hale Koa Hotel