Septemebr 27th - 30th • Banyan Tree Showroom
Tickets go on sale Tuesday, June 27th
Grab your lederhosen and dirndl, because it's that time of year to "Roll Out the Barrel" and Zicke Zacke Zicke Zacke Hoi Hoi Hoi!
AN EVENING WITH THE MUSIC OF SINATRA
Fridays • Warriors Lounge
Enjoy an evening of nostalgia starring singer Randy Smith as he pays tribute to Ol' Blue Eyes, and takes you on a sentimental journey reminiscent of Sinatra's unique style. You'll be entertained with a variety of songs spanning over nine distinct periods of Frank Sinatra's life, encompassing 50 years of his career.
Visit your local ITT office, call 808-955-9676, or CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS
Friday - Sunday • Entrance of the Ilima Pool
Select what you want from an array of awesome dishes, then watch as our fabulous chefs prepare it right in front of you!
Happiness begins at $1.35 per ounce.
BRUSHES AT THE BAR
Sunday and Tuesday • Bibas Courtyard Grill
We supply everything needed, plus step-by-step instructions to help you create your
very own suitcase size 11x14 masterpiece.
No experience necessary. Limited seating. First come, First Served.
(Beverages available for purchase)
SURVIVOR SUPPORT PACKAGE ELIGIBILITY
The Survivors' Family Program extends to eligible Family members who have suffered a loss of an Active Duty sponsor regardless of the cause. A DD Form 1173 with "AD" in the Sponsor Service/Status field in combination with "DB" (DOD Beneficiary) or CH (Child Beneficiary) in the Relationship field on identification cards is required.
The Survivors' Family Discount Program provides a 50 percent discount from normal room rates by applicable rate category. The discount applies to additional occupants and up to three guest rooms. Survivors' Family discount requires the Survivors' Family Member with a military identification card to make/confirm reservations and be the primary occupant. The Survivors' Family Program extends to sponsored guests accompanying the Survivors' Family Member with a DD Form 1173. Stays under the Survivor Family Program are limited to a maximum 14 nights in duration. Discounts are applicable on guest room(s) only, cannot be combined with any other offer, and may be limited to certain locations and time periods at the discretion of the General Manager.
R&R VACATION ON WAIKIKI BEACH
The Hale Koa Hotel invites our U.S. Troops from all services and their families for the opportunity of a special R&R (Rest and Recuperation) Hawaiian Vacation on Waikiki Beach!
• 20% discount on ALL available room categories
• 20% discount on food at ANY of the resort dining outlets (alcohol and gratuities are excluded)
• 20% discount on selected entertainment events of your choice (Hale Koa Luau, Magic in Paradise, Brunch on Sunday, special events, etc.)
The Hale Koa Hotel will offer the R&R package discount to authorized users from a list of locations/destinations located on the link below. Currently, this special extends to the following categories:
• Uniformed service must be in R&R Leave Status and provide leave orders (DA31, AF988, NV3065, NAVMC-3, or CG2519) to be eligible for the discount. Leave papers are required at the time of check in.
• The R&R package discount extends to family members and sponsored guests accompanying the authorized user. The R&R package will not be extended to DOD Contractor Personnel or their families.
• The discount will be offered on guest rooms and meals only and may be limited to certain outlets and meal periods at the discretion of the General Manager.
• No discounts for alcoholic beverages and gratuities.
• The discount for guest rooms is 20% off the published rate by applicable category.
• The R&R discount will be for a maximum of (14) fourteen nights in duration. You may reserve a total of four rooms under this package discount.
• The R&R service member must be present for the entire length of stay of each sponsored guest room.
To reserve your stay, please call Room Reservations at 1-800-367-6027 (CONUS) or (808) 955-0555 (OCONUS). Eligible personnel must mention that they are on U.S. R&R Leave Status when making reservations.
OUR VALUED HALE KOA GUESTS
We have created a variety of seasonal specials to provide you with great opportunities to visit. All Hale Koa Hotel specials and promotions are created individually and cannot be combined or used in combination with one another. All specials and promotions are based on availability and subject to change. Mahalo for choosing Hale Koa Hotel